Panhandle PBS and FM90 Comment Guidelines
Panhandle PBS and FM90 encourage comments and engagement on their content. By posting comments on the Panhandle PBS and FM90 platforms, you are agreeing to the following:
All comments left on Panhandle PBS and FM90 platforms are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment on our platforms you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold these sites, Panhandle PBS and FM90, harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Panhandle PBS and FM90 reserve the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one from posting on Panhandle PBS and FM90 platforms.
- While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don’t comply, your message will be removed.
- We will not allow personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language. This includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words.
- We will not allow comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- We will not allow comments that contain sexual content or links to sexual content.
- We will not allow the same content to be posted multiple times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted.
- We will not allow comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office or that promote or oppose any ballot measure.
- We will not allow comments or posts that disclose information which the agency and its employees are required to keep confidential by law or administrative rule.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- Opinions expressed in public comments do not necessarily reflect official positions of Panhandle PBS (KACV-TV), FM90 (KACV-FM) or Amarillo College.
Any information posted here is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation or disclosure to third parties and may be used in content created or shared by Panhandle PBS or FM90.