Everyone’s favorite tiger will be visiting the Texas Panhandle in May to help celebrate new episodes of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood on Panhandle PBS and PBS KIDS 24/7.
Based on the “Neighborhood of Make Believe” from Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, Daniel Tiger’s show targets preschool-age children through imagination, creativity, and music while learning the key social skills necessary for school and for life.
Daniel will be making the following visits in Amarillo and Borger:
- 3 to 5 p.m. May 19: Daniel Tiger will greet and take pictures with guests at Wonderland Park, 2601 Dumas Drive. Regular park admission applies.
- 6 p.m. May 19: Daniel will jam with attendees at FM90’s Blues Fest at The Big Texan Starlight Ranch Event Center, 1415 Sunrise Drive. Admission $10.
- 4 p.m. May 22: Enjoy Story Time with Daniel Tiger at the downtown Amarillo Public Library, 413 S.E. Fourth Ave. Admission is free.
- 6 to 7 p.m. May 23: Guests can take pictures with Daniel Tiger at McDonald’s, 304 S. Cedar St. in Borger. Admission is free.
- 7 p.m. May 25: Daniel Tiger will greet attendees at the Amarillo Sod Poodles’ game against Midland RockHounds at Hodgetown Stadium, 701 S. Buchanan St. Regular game admission applies.