Last day to register to vote: Thursday, April 9
Election Day: Saturday, May 9
ELECTION DAY POLLING PLACES PRIMARY ELECTION
You now must present one of the following forms of photo ID when voting in person:
• Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
• Texas Election Identification Certificate (EIC) issued by the DPS*
• Texas concealed handgun license issued by the DPS
• United States military identification card containing your photograph
• United States citizenship certificate containing your photograph
• United States passport
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 60 days before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.
*For information on the EIC, go to www.votetexas.gov.