With a minimum contribution of $35/year or more, members receive:
- 12 months of Program Guides, either a paper version or by email.
With a minimum contribution $75/year (or $6.25/mo. sustainer), members receive:
- 12 months of Program Guides, and
- 12 months of Passport Access
Passport is a two-part benefit:
- Destinations of the Month: These are benefits to area art, museum, nature and educational attractions that change monthly, offering free gifts, discounted tickets and more.
- PBS Passport: Get extended access to a digital, on-demand library of more than 1,500 episodes of PBS favorites, including select Masterpiece shows. In addition to your favorite dramas, you’ll also enjoy viewer favorites like The Great British Baking Show, Nature and more. Watch via websites (pbs.org, panhandlepbs.org), PBS Video Apple iOS and Android apps for smartphones and tablets, Apple TV, Roku and Roku TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire Stick.