Daniel Tiger will return to Panhandle in May
Last Updated by
Everyone’s favorite tiger will be visiting the Texas Panhandle in May to help celebrate new episodes of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood on Panhandle PBS and PBS KIDS 24/7.
Based on the “Neighborhood of Make Believe” from Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, Daniel Tiger’s show targets preschool-age children through imagination, creativity, and music while learning the key social skills necessary for school and for life.
Daniel will be making the following visits in Amarillo and Borger:
- 3 to 5 p.m. May 19: Daniel Tiger will greet and take pictures with guests at Wonderland Park, 2601 Dumas Drive. Regular park admission applies.
- 6 p.m. May 19: Daniel will jam with attendees at FM90’s Blues Fest at The Big Texan Starlight Ranch Event Center, 1415 Sunrise Drive. Admission $10.
- 4 p.m. May 22: Enjoy Story Time with Daniel Tiger at the downtown Amarillo Public Library, 413 S.E. Fourth Ave. Admission is free.
- 6 to 7 p.m. May 23: Guests can take pictures with Daniel Tiger at McDonald’s, 304 S. Cedar St. in Borger. Admission is free.
- 7 p.m. May 25: Daniel Tiger will greet attendees at the Amarillo Sod Poodles’ game against Midland RockHounds at Hodgetown Stadium, 701 S. Buchanan St. Regular game admission applies.