Curious George will swing into area in June
Last Updated by
By Chip Chandler — Producer
Everyone's favorite inquisitive monkey will visit several Amarillo and Canyon locations in June.
Curious George will help Panhandle PBS and the Amarillo area kick off the summer with some fun.
Scheduled stops include:
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. June 14: Cole Community Center, 300 N. 16th St. in Canyon, in partnership with Canyon Area Library
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. June 15: Amarillo Zoo, 700 Comanchero Trail
- 7 to 9 p.m. June 17: Wonderland Park, 2601 Dumas Drive, as part of the park's Father's Day celebration where dads ride free with the purchase of a child's WOW pass.
- 7 p.m. June 18: Amarillo Venom play-off game in the Amarillo Civic Center Complex Coliseum, 401 S. Buchanan St.
- 2 to 4 p.m. June 19: Panhandle PBS's Summer Splash at Memorial Park, 2501 S. Jackson St.
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. June 21: Amarillo Public Library North Branch, 1500 N.E. 24th Ave.
Curious George's visit is made possible with support from Brady Dental Group, Wonderland Park and Amarillo Venom.